WHAT: ATLETA AKO Women’s Aquathlon
WHEN: March 22, 2015
WHERE: Philsports Complex, Pasig City
DISTANCE PER CATEGORIES:
- Female 7-8 50 Meter Swim, 800 Meter Run
- Female 9-10 100 Meter Swim, 800 Meter Run
- Female 11-12 200 Meter Swim, 1.6 Km Run
- Female 13-14 300 Meter Swim, 2 Km Run
- Female 15-17 400 Meter Swim, 3.2 Km Run
- Female 18 & Above
Standard 500 Meter Swim, 6 Km Run
Petite 300 Meter Swim, 3.2 Km Run
Presented by: The Philippine Sports Commission
Race Organizers: Atleta Ako and Bike King Philippines
On-Line: BIKE KING PHILIPPINES
Registration Fees and Inclusions
- Deadline for registration is March 8, 2015 or until slots last
- Deadline of registration subject to change depending on slot availability
- Registration fees are non-transferable
- Refund Policy:
- Athletes confirmed in the race who wish to withdraw, must do so in writing to the race office, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is the athlete’s responsibility to ensure the race office has received any communication. Upon confirmation of this request, athletes are eligible for a partial refund as follows:
- Any requests received on or before February 15, 2015 will be eligible for a 50% refund.
- Any requests received after February 15, 2015 will not be eligible for a refund under any circumstances, but you will be able to claim your race kit on race through (you may authorize someone to get it).
- If you do not receive a response from the race office within 5 calendar days from request, it should be assumed that it has not been received and you should contact us again by sending another email to email@example.com.
- Female 7-8
- Female 9-10
- Female 11-12
- Female 13-14
- Female 15-17
- Female 18-24
- Female 25-29
- Female 30-34
- Female 35-39
- Female 40-44
- Female 45 & Above
NOTE: Top 3 Finishers per Category will be given MEDALS and GIFT PACKS.
Relay Info Poster
Even if you are a non-swimmer, you can still join in the fun of an aquathlon event by inviting a girl friend who knows how to swim to register with you as a relay tandem. This is going to be fun!
Schedule of Activities