WHAT: SOFITEL MANILA HALF MARATHON
WHEN: August 17, 2014 (Sunday)
WHERE: SM Mall of Asia
DISTANCES: 5K, 10K and 21K
Presented By: Sofitel Philippine Plaza
Event Organizer: Runrio Inc..
Race Director: Rio dela Cruz
For More Info:
Hotlines: Globe: 0927-3477700 / Smart: 0929-7178164 / (02)703-1736
Email Add. firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Sofitel Manila Half Marathon
The Sofitel Manila Half Marathon aims to be at par with other international marathons such as the Boston Marathon or Singapore Marathon. The greater aim of the event is to contribute to the upliftment of the lives of the street children of Manila through Virlanie Foundation, the beneficiary of the marathon. In 2013, Sofitel Philippine Plaza has raised over Php 1. 5 million through the two runs organized, Sofitel Battle of the Sexes Leg 1 and 2 – a part of the proceeds had been used to purchase a van that was handed over to the foundation for their activities. This year, the target is to attract over 6,000 runners and better success in terms of fund raising. Since 2007, the hotel has launched several projects to help raise funds to support the foundation’s benevolent activities in order to reach out to the children and families living in the poorest areas of Metro Manila.
On-Line: June 27 – August 1, 2014 www.runrio.com
In-Store/Site: July 14 – August 4, 2014
- Move – 30th Street, Bonifacio High Street, BGC
- Toby’s Sports Arena – SM Mall of Asia
- Toby’s Sports – SM North EDSA The Block
- Registration may end earlier than announced deadline. Kindly check online at http://www.runrio.com
- A Valid ID must be presented upon registration. For group registration, a photocopy of any valid ID must be presented by the representative.
- Singlet size availability will be on a first come first serve basis.
Registration Fees and Race Inclusions
Assembly Time and Gun Start
Cash Prizes For Winners
5K – 3 winners for male and female (Cash Prize)
10K – 3 winners for male and female (Cash Prize)
21K – 3 winners for male and female (Cash Prize)
SPECIAL ROOM RATE FOR REGISTERED RUNNERS
Sofitel Philippine Plaza is happy to announce that they are giving all our runners at the Manila Half Marathon 2014 on August 17, 2004 a chance to avail a special room rate package for those who will be checking in on August 16, 2014 (Saturday).
Room : PHP 5,500 Net
Room with breakfast for two at Spiral : PHP 6,500 Net
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Advance booking coursed through Sofitel Room Reservation (551 55 55) is required. No walk-in reservation is allowed.
2. Reservation must be guaranteed through credit card or cash deposit.
3. Upon check-in, registration receipt must be presented at the Front Desk.
4. Twenty four cancellation policy will apply prior to date of check-in.
5. Breakfast is from 630am until 1030am only.