WHAT: Sierra Revenge
WHEN: May 25, 2014 (Sunday) POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!
WHERE: Sierra Madre, Tanay, Rizal
DISTANCES: 21K Duo and 50K Team Relay (5 runners per team)
Presented By: Allan Ray Enriquez of Running Free Manila and Running Atom
Event Organizer: Rundezvous, Inc.
For More Info:
Allan Ray Enriquez
Running Free Manila
Contact No. – 0917-6312255
Email Add. – firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No. – (02) 6362847 / 0915-8030224
Email Add. – email@example.com
Last February 23, teams battle it out to be the first in Sierra 51050, a concept race that highlights team effort in running. For about 10 to 20 kilometers, team members run together until they complete the 50 kilometer route.
From the success of Sierra 51050, Rundezvous Inc. presents Sierra Revenge on May 25, 2014, Sunday to call on runners to reunite and form teams and to prove whose team is the fastest and strongest to endure the hills of Sierra Madre in Tanay, Rizal. The route runs along Sitio Mayagay, Barangay Sampaloc and Barangay Cuyambay.
Sierra Revenge promotes unity and camaraderie among the runners of the team with the Relay (team of 5) and Duo Half Marathon.
- The Relay calls on five (5) members of a team, each member will cover 10-20 kilometers until they finish the 50 kilometer route.
- The Duo Half Marathon calls on running buddies while they race together the 21 kilometer route until they finish, enjoying the scenic view the Sierra Madre mountain range has to offer.
Mechanics of the Race
Sierra Revenge follows the race mechanics of Sierra 51050 for Relay and Duo Half Marathon. It is not just eusively for running groups but also for schools, universities, teams from other sports (i.e., triathlon, mountaineers, rowers, gym buddies, and CrossFit boxes) and even companies!
- Sierra Series Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/SierraSeries
- Online Site – http://bit.ly/1cJYN9X
Teams will deposit via Rundezvous’ BPI Current Account 2431 0082 14, indicate their transaction number to register.
- Second Wind Running Specialty Store – Teachers Village, Quezon City
- Second Wind – Greenhills Shopping Center
- Second Wind – Ortigas Home Depot, Julia Vargas, Pasig City
NOTE: Until April 30, a rebate of 10% will be given to Running Groups for every 3 teams they register (same with the Duo HM teams). For Sierra 51050 participants, a 20% rebate is likewise accorded for the Team Category and 10% for the Duo HM participants.
Let me leave you with photos from the Leg 1 last February 23, 2014. Take a very good look of the kind of spirit being exhibited at the finish line and during the awarding ceremony which followed right after the race.