WHAT: RUN UNITED 1
WHEN: March 16, 2014
WHERE: SM Mall of Asia Grounds
DISTANCES: 500m, 5K, 10K and 21K
Presented By: United Laboratories
Event Organizer: Run Rio
Race Director: Rio dela Cruz
For More Info: http://www.runrio.com
Tel. No. (02)463-4813 or (02)463-4814 Mon-Fri Office hours only
Email Add. email@example.com
Here it goes again for its first installment of the year, the country’s premier race trilogy, the Run United, will once again spread its fabulous wings for those who want to experience race running at its finest here in our country. Need I say more?
On-Line: Starts January 31 at http://www.runrio.com
In-Store Pre-Paid Card: Mon-Sun from 12:00 NN-8:00 PM starting February 8
- Riovana BGC
28th St. cor 9th Ave., BGC
- Riovana Katipunan
3rd Floor Regis Building, Katipunan Avenue, Q.C.
- Toby’s SM North
The Block, G/F North Ave. cor EDSA
Pre and Post Race Inclusions
NOTE: For On-line Registrants, singlet will be provided during race kit collection event, sizes option will be available online on a first-come, first-served basis.
For In-Strore Registrants, singlet will be given upon registration, sizes will be on a first-come, first-served basis. Singlet and finisher shirt will be available for fitting.
Race Kit Collection
- Music Hall of Mall of Asia on March 13-14 from 10am – 10pm
- Active Health Village at Block 16 Mall of Asia on March 15 from 10am – 6pm. There shall be no deliveries of race kits.
Get a chance to own your very own Active Health branded limited edition Run United 1 CITIVS-F singlets and kits when you participate in the 2014 Run United 1. These special items will forever serve as your badges of participation in this prestigious run where you are encouraged to continuously train and become a better version of yourself.
Singlet and Finisher Shirt Size Chart
Actual Pictures of the Singlets and Finisher Shirt
NOTE: The singlets have sweat activated Citius, Altius and Fortius words written a the back.
The Citius Run United 1 Singlet
The Citius Singlet with the Finisher Shirt
Active Health Ventilation Bag and Sun Visor
Each of the 2014 Run United Medal Series Finisher’s medal is a unique medal by itself and at the same time is a unique part of a 3-piece united medal from the Run United Series legs. Register and finish the 21km/21km/21km or 21km/32km/42km of legs 1/2/3 respectively and form the united medal which is the 2014 unique Run United/RunRio Trilogy Series United Medal!
If a runner finishes all three legs in the category 21km/ 21km/ 21km or 21km/ 32km/ 42km, he/she will be able to form this united medal.
Route Maps (Will be posted as soon as available)
All categories will have 2 wave starts with 5 minutes intervals.
ALL CATEGORIES have a start cut-off time of 15 minutes after the last wave start. Runners who arrive later than 15 minutes after gunstart will no longer be allowed to start the race for safety and security reasons.
In order to ensure timely re-opening of roads to normal traffic and help ensure your safety, the race organizer will deploy a vehicle to pickup all remaining runners on the race route starting at 7:30am. By this time, all participants are encouraged to stop running and board the official vehicle. They are automatically disqualified and will be taken directly to the finish venue.
Assembly Time and Gun Start
Cash Prizes for Winners
Alongside the prestige that comes with one of the country’s premier races, 2014Run United Series offers the chance to win great prizes.
- Registration is on a first-come, first served basis, and may end earlier than the announced deadline. Race slots may run out before March 9, 2014.
- Runners who buy prepaid cards at our stores will receive their singlet upon purchase. Runners must collect the rest of their race kit (race bib and Active Health items) at Race Kit Claiming on the following dates:
March 13- 14 Music Hall at the Mall of Asia, 10am – 10pm
March 15, Active Health Village, Block 16 Mall of Asia, 10am – 6pm
- Singlet and finisher’s shirt size availability will be on first-come, first-served basis.
- Singlet and finishers shirt sample sizes will be available for fitting at the registration centers.
- A Valid ID must be presented at Race Kit Claiming. Those claiming race kits for others must bring authorization letters.
- D-Tag will be provided to every participant to get the runner’s accurate time result and must be surrendered to claim the finisher’s item after the race.
- No BIB, No D-TAG, NO RACE.
- Race results will be available within three (3) days after the race at the following websites:www.unilabactivehealth.com and http://www.runrio.com.
- Timing and Race Results: firstname.lastname@example.org