WHAT: Color Manila Run 2
WHEN: January 5, 2014
WHERE: Bonifacio Global City
DISTANCES: 3K, 5K and 10K
This is a special race in a sense that this embodies what a “FUN RUN” should be! In fact I myself was part of its first edition as a Pink Team marshal. Our task was to pummel runners with pink powders. Adding to the festive atmosphere was the brass band and some flag bearers by the road side of our station. It was an endless splaterring and throwing of color pink that the entire station and some meters of road beyond including the trees got painted in pink! Some runners not contented with just a few splashes even rubbed themselves with the powder and rolled on the painted street! To have some idea of the fun, you can read my blog entry on this super fun run here.
On-Site: Special Issue Color Manila Run Pre-Paid Cards can be availed at the following Toby’s and Runnr Branches:
- Toby’s MOA
- Toby’s Glorietta 2
- Toby’s Shangri La
- Runnr BGC
- Runnr Trinoma
- Runnr ATC
The Pre-Paid Cards have unique codes that one can use to register.
One can also register through SM Tickets at any SM Cinema branch using these steps:
- Purchase your Color Manila Run ticket at any SM Cinema.
- After purchase, go to www.smtickets.com and click on the event COLOR MANILA 2.
- Click on the “REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT” and fill up registration form.
- Enter your Ticket ID indicated on your ticket to complete your registration.
- You will receive an email confirmation.
- Keep your ticket and print out of email confirmation as proof of registration.
Color Manila Shirt
I would love to experience once again the one of a kind fun I had as a Pink Station marshal but, on second thought, why not as a runner myself? Let’s see come first Sunday of January. What a great way to start the new year it would be – doing what I love to do most, running, and with some splash of vibrant colors! Fabulous!!!