WHAT: Milo R2 APEX Running Clinic Season 7
WHEN: September 9 – November 30
- Bonifacio High Street
- Quezon City Memorial Circle
- SM Mall of Asia the Bay Area
Registration Fee – P2,400 for 36 sessions of fabulous workout sessions (as per Cheapangga calculator: P66.67 per session!)
To register and for further information, contact:
Coach Peachy Tamayo
Mobile No. 0917-5836372
Email add: firstname.lastname@example.org
Weekly Schedule of Training
- Bonifacio High Street, BGC
Tuesdays and Thursdays (6:30 pm-8:30 pm)
Saturday LSDs (5:30 am-7:30 am)
- Quezon City Memorial Circle
Mondays and Wednesdays (6:00pm-8:00pm)
Sunday LSDs (5:30am-7:30 am) at UP Abelardo Hall
- SM Mall of Asia Bay Area
Mondays and Wednesdays (7:00pm-9:00pm)
Sunday LSDs (5:30am-7:30am)
Program of Training
- Recovery and Rehab (injury prevention)
- Strength and Conditioning Workouts
- Cardio-Endurance Training
- Running Mileage
- Speed and Power
- Aqua Training
- Yoga and Pilates
- Trekking and Adventure Racing
- 5K – Best for beginners who are just starting to take on running as a means to improve health and fitness. This is also the best group for those who are already running the distance but are not yet ready to up the distance just yet. May be they want to improve speed first or become comfortable with the distance first before leveling up to 10K.
- 10K – Best for those who have their share of 5Ks and feel that it is high time to level up.
- 21K – Best for those who are at least running regularly for the last 6 months and are feeling like a 10K pro themselves.
- 42K – Best for those who are into their first anniversary with their love affair with running and had a fair share of half marathons under their belt.
*The choice of the group depends on ones current physical fitness. What I have provided is just my personal take on deciding what group to join based on my personal experience and those of my running friends.
Cheapangga Advisory – If you are in doubt, join the higher distance group and observe if you can manage the drills and the long runs. If not, you can always have the option of transferring to the lower distance group.
I am a proud graduate of this running and overall strength and conditioning training clinic. It was during those years when I was just a struggling runner trying to up my mileage to 21K. It seemed like an insurmountable distance then.
I already have had my share of 10Ks and thinking of doubling that distance in one race dumbfounds me. With the proper guidance and intense training by proficient coaches, though, in just a matter of 3 months, I was able to conquer the distance and finish strong. Not only that, I was able to do so under the strict Milo half marathon cut off time of 2:30 minutes!
My Personal Invitation
You too can avail yourself of this elite level training no matter what level of fitness you are currently in. There are 4 groups depending on the mileage you want to reach after the 36 sessions of intensive strength, endurance, Crosstraining, speed and even yoga and trekking training. In short it incorporates everything one needs to become an all-around developed and conditioned athlete.
And how about the lasting bond you and your batch mates will nurture and cement while undergoing the hardships and the fun together and graduating to find yourselves a much better and stronger runner you once imagine yourselves to be? I have my co-alumni clique and there is that special bond between us that will stay despite the fact that we do not see each other quite often. That I believe is the real spirit of being a Milo APEXer.
Will Train for my 2nd Full with Milo!
It had been quite a while when I first did my full marathon. It was with TBR Dream Marathon. Unfortunately, it was my one and only. But this time I will be so excitedly looking forward to my second. I will let Milo APEX be my training partner for this!
See you there APEXer and lets get stronger in body and in the bond of friendship together!