Takbo.ph Runfest 2013
Bonifacio Global City
July 14, 2013
3K, 5K, 10K, 21K*
*3K and 5K categories are limited to 1,000 runners. 10K and 21K will have 1,500 runners as limit.
Another great race for the month of July is Takbo.ph Runfest. One of the more prominent running web sites in the country, Takbo.ph once again will hold a runner’s race for its third year with the mission of reuniting all runners to share in this running experience spearheaded by runners themselves. Most of us, me definitely included, would look back and find this website being a part of our initiation process into the world of running and fellow runners. This gives this race a unique place and significance among the multitude of races of almost trice a week frequency.
Online registration – will start on April1, 2013 until allocated slots will be filled out. Click on this link to register at Takbo.net. *
*No longer available.
Onsite registration – will start on April 15, 2013 until May 5, 2013 or until allocated slots mentioned above will be filled out.
Chris Sports branches at:
SM Mall of Asia
SM North EDSA
Fitness and Athletics – Active Fun Bldg. 9th cor 28th Sts., BHS, BGC
Race Kit Claiming
There will be no race kit claiming schedule. Race kits will be delivered prior to the race event. An additional 50 Php is included in the registration fee. We believe that this is a reasonable amount and will even save you time and money compared to a separate race kit claiming schedule.
Registration Fees and Inclusions
Assembly Time and Gun Start
Singlet Design and Size Chart
Finisher’s Shirt Design and Size Chart
Rules and Regulations
1. While every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizers to ensure the participants’ safety, it is understood that participants run at their own risk and the Organizers and/or Sponsors shall not be responsible or held liable for any injury, disability or death arising from training or occurring during participation in the race.
2. Participants are strongly encouraged to undergo medical check-up and/or consult medical practitioners prior to registration and before the actual race day.
3. Participants must wear the assigned bib and tag number on his/her chest. Participants not wearing a bib will be taken off the course by security officers.
4. Partial road closure will be lifted three hours from the commencement of the first race. Participants will then continue on the footpath at their own risk.
5. A Participant must retire from the race immediately, if required to do so, by any member of the medical staff, Race Director, Referee and/or Security Officer.
6. Participants may deposit their baggage only at the designated baggage areas and only with race staff or officials. Race officials and staff are not liable for bags and items that have been lost outside the baggage area. Don’t leave your valuables at the baggage areas.
7. Once registration has been duly processed, there will be no entry fee refund for participants who for whatever reason do not eventually take part in the race.
8. There will be no entry fee refund if the event is cancelled on account of force majeure or for causes beyond the reasonable control of the organizers.
9. The Organizers reserve the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings or other media records for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising without giving monetary consideration to any participant.
10. The Organizers reserve the right to limit and/or refuse entries without giving any reason.
11. The Organizers will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
12. Race category and race entry are strictly non-transferable.
13. All winners must be physically present to receive their awards and prizes during the awarding ceremony. The Organizers shall have the right to forfeit the prizes of winners who are not physically present during the awarding ceremony.
14. The Organizers’ decision is final.
15. For prize winners or possible prize winners, disputes and appeals must be made on-the-spot within 30 minutes of the published results on the results notice board on-site or immediately after the prize presentation whichever comes first.
Information in this blog lifted from http://www.takbo.net/.