Alaska World Milk Day Run
3K, 3K Family (2 adults and 2 children), 5K, 10K Bonifacio Global City, Taguig June 9, 2013
Alaska Milk Corporation in its quest of providing awareness to more Filipino families of the importance of milk in our daily diet will hold a fun run as its culminating activity for the Alaska World Milk Day.
Starting June 1 until June 9, Alaska World Milk Day will hold various activities as it joins in the celebration of World Milk Day as part of its “firm commitment of putting the benefits of drinking milk and healthy lifestyle at the forefront of consumer awareness. This culminating race event will hopefully inspire children and adults to engage in physical activities alongside with proper nutrition to achieve optimum health.”
Click on the link for more information on the Alaska World Milk Day celebration.
Registration period is from May 12 to June 7.
On-site registration: Alaska World Milk Day Run registration booth in the ground floor of Glorietta 3 (in front of Zara and beside Mercury Drug)
On-line registration: at www.alaskaworldmilkday.com
On-Site Registration Steps
Step 1: At the computer provided, encode all details on E-Registration Form, double check the details then print. Step 2: Once accomplished registration form is printed, sign the waiver which will be seen at the bottom part of the registration form. Step 3: Present the signed registration form at the CASHIER and pay for the registration. Registration staff will give the race kit upon payment. Step 4: Present your singlet stub at the SINGLET RELEASING area to claim your singlet. Note that singlet size is subject for availability. We follow first come, first serve basis.
Who can join?
3KM Child and Adult (Age on December 31, 2013) 3KM Family 4 members (2 Adult and 2 Child) 5KM 8 years old and above 10KM 15 years old and above
Registration Fees and Inclusions
- All participants must wear their assigned Bib/Race number. Participants not wearing their race number will be taken off the course and is not allowed to win.
- Participants who commence before his/her actual start/gun time will be disqualified.
- On the cue of a start shot, the starting line rope shall be released to indicate the start of the fun run. Cyclist Marshals and a pace car shall guide the participants along the route of the fun run.
- For 3KM Family category—family members should cross the finish line at the same time.
- Water stations will be available on the indicated portions of the route.
- Paramedics will be on stand-by at designated portions of the route.
- A sweeper (car or van or truck) shall pick-up the runners who cannot run anymore for health reasons. Marshals patrolling the route are in charge to assess the participants’ conditions.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel the event without notice should they consider this necessary for safety reasons. However, the organizers will exert all means to post prior notice, whenever possible, at the race website for any change to the event details, or for cancellation of the event due to inclement weather and/or force majeure.
- No dogs permitted to accompany runners.
Assembly Time and Gun Start
For inquiries, email secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Photos of AWMD Run Registration Booth